Monday, May 10, 2010

30 Weeks!

Tomorrow we hit 30 weeks.  Only 10 more weeks to go!  We're in the final stretch.  I am so sorry that it's been so long since we've updated, so to make it up to you guys Charlie and I have a lot to report on.  


A few weeks ago and I had to go into the doctors office and get a glucose test for gestational diabetes.  I had to drink a sugary drink and then get blood drawn.  That test turned out fine.  We had a doctors appointment at 28 weeks and things are progressing very well.  The doctor measured me, listened to the baby's heartbeat and performed a normal check up .  Now, the doctors visits are becoming more frequent the next appointment is this week.


The next day after the doctors appointment and I had go to the hospital to get a Rhogam shot.  It was neat because I got the shot done in the Baby Place at the hospital, so I got to see what the maternity ward looked like and where Baby Blanchard will be born.


Last Thursday Charlie and I started birthing classes at the hospital.  The classes are weekly throughout May.  We both found the first class very helpful and we are looking forward to the rest of the sessions.  


Again, I am sorry for not updating sooner.  Pictures will be up tomorrow.  We are very excited to have only 10 weeks left and we are excited to share all this with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie! I am RH negative too! Our baby ended up being positive so thank goodness for Rhogam. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Love and Prayers,Jackie

    ReplyDelete