Friday, July 16, 2010

The Night is Still Young

The glorious food isn't quite a go yet.  The nurse had to turn off one of Charity's tubes in order to feed her.  They want to be sure that she isn't going to throw up on an empty stomach.  As long as she doesn't throw up, she will be eating around 11:30 tonight.  If she keeps that down, she would lose the nose tube and be fed every 3 hours.

As for the poop, she is still getting it out of there, but with help.  The good news is that the obstruction seems to be getting a little easier to get around, so hopefully that means that it is starting to break down.

You know what I am going to type next...

Pray for Poop!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We will keep praying. But I thought only us old people had to pray for poop! I can certainly sympathize with that problem.
    Hang in there.
    Love, Aunt Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I will continue praying. Erin brought more bags of baby girl clothes over today for you. I am sorting by size. I don't think you will need to buy Charity any clothes for many years!!! I can't believe how much stuff there is....LOL! How is Jamie holding up? I am praying for Jamie and you as well as poop!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for poop!! I can't even think about that cute little thing having a colonoscopy, so let's hope she doesn't need it!

    ReplyDelete